Production and Administration Assistant
£17,000 per annum (£8.72 per hour equivalent)
Full Time - Permanent
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch
Are you looking for a busy role, getting involved within the production side but also completing administration tasks too? Can you work under pressure and within a small team?
This role is working within a Production Team (85% of your day) , supporting 2 Managers with everyday tasks, so its ''hand's on'' as well as carrying out daily administration tasks (15% of your day) when not in the production area.
- Maintain general tidiness in the production area
- Feeding and packing on the gluing line
- Cutting samples using an automated CAD (training given)
- Stripping pallets
- Printing case labels and applying to jobs being dispatched
- Pallet wrapping and strapping of pallets being dispatched
- Creation and filing production samples
- Booking on jobs
- Generating delivery notes
- Helping our in other areas when required
- A 'can do' attitude with high attention to detail and the ability to work independently with a knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Production/Stock/Goods in Goods out or relevant Retail experience.
If you think you are up for this challenge and have the relevant enthusiasm and motivated attitude, please apply today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.