Would you like to pursue an administrative career in recruitment, with a thriving internationally trading business?
Are you an excellent communicator, coordinator and 'organiser', looking to use these skills within your next role?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team, often at a fast-pace, to achieve targets/goals?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an opportunity to join an innovative and flourishing recruitment consultancy, who have developed a superb network of exclusive clients in the UK and across mainland Europe. Having delivered impressive success through the past 18 months, their team are now ready to bring onboard a Recruitment Operations Administrator; and can interview now!
This will be a busy and varied day-to-day role, providing ‘process support’ across the business; such as:-
- Working with the team to prioritise active vacancies, plan upcoming tasks/projects and track the team's weekly objectives/goals;
- Answering telephone calls and emails from clients and candidates, providing updates to them throughout their individual processes;
- Managing the CRM system such as uploading CVs and candidate information /documents, and tracking the progress on individual vacancies;
- Undertaking pre employment reference and compliance checks, and assisting with contracts administration;
- Marketing such as creating and posting content to the website/social media;
- Maintaining regular telephone and email contact with candidates throughout their assignments.
Based from offices in Tunbridge Wells (free parking!) + flexible home-working schedule
Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.30
Salary: £23-25,000 + bonus (based from team and individual performance)
This position really suits someone looking to use and engage their recruitment administration skills, to work as part of a team and develop within a fantastic, growing business based in Tunbridge Wells .
You should be a confident and positive communicator with the ability to administrate accurately, prioritise workloads to meet deadlines/goals and to build/manage relationships.
You must be based within 25 minutes drive from Tunbridge Wells, and ideally would have prior relevant experience
Contact me, Miles Dutton, on 01892 540054 with any questions or apply now to be considered. Applications accepted with strict confidence. .