Paramount Independent Property Services
A fantastic opportunity to join the leaders in our field.
Are you self-motivated? A problem solver? Do you enjoy job satisfaction?
We are looking to add to the team a Fire Alarm/Emergency lighting tester within our fast paced and expanding property service portfolio.
Based in our Kent branch we are looking for Fire Alarm/Emergency lighting tester
You will be responsible for the testing in our properties around Kent and the South East.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, then this may just be the role for you.
Fire alarm/emergency lighting Tester.
Performs Weekly testing and inspection of Fire Alarm Systems, AOVs and monthly Emergency Lighting Tests within our portfolio of properties in the South East.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Test, inspect and report on a variety of systems, fire alarms and fire panels
• Conduct fire alarm and alarm device testing
• Complete testing report with full documentation
• Complete monthly emergency lighting tests and record faults for remedial works to be planned
• Ability to correct minor deficiencies during testing, replace battery and fire alarm device(s)
• Team Player
• Excellent communication skills and ability to follow up, with attention to detail
• Participate in On-Call guidance and lend support
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Familiarity of basic fire alarm devices and panels.
• Computer and communication skills.
• Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Full driving license.
Salary – Dependent on experience (although full training can be provided) £16,500-£18,000 per annum.
Benefits- 20 days holiday, fuel allowance, Pension.