A leading legal firm based in West Kent is looking to recruit an experienced HR Generalist to join their growing HR Team. You must have 3 years+ experience of working within HR with at least one year at advisor level. Experience of working in a professional services environment is critical.
Working closely with other members of the HR Team you will responsible for supporting HR within the business. The role will be based initially from home and then a combination of home, Tunbridge Wells and occasionally London, depending on business need.
- Providing a comprehensive HR Service to the firm
- Dealing with all areas of Employee Relations including managing disciplinary and grievance procedures. You must be capable of handling all aspects of casework including investigations, running meetings and all associated paperwork
- Liaising with Line Managers re Absence Management
- Providing support to Line Managers for all aspects of HR
- Managing the recruitment process - advertising, interviewing and guiding line managers
- Salary reviews, appraisals and other aspects of HR
Salary £30 - £35,000 plus a strong benefits package
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.