£18k-£21k + OTE
My client are a well established market leader based in slick, modern offices, offering free on-site parking and close proximity to public transport, shopping and leisure facilities.
This is a company who are passionate about investing in their people and as such, recruit for senior roles from within, meaning there is always room for progression and development. They focus on sourcing people who are looking for a career rather than a job and offer training and development incentives to every new recruit.
The role is a very busy hands on position in fast paced environment. You will be looking after multiple projects at a time, ensuring that service levels are second to none, whilst maximising on business opportunities through consistent up-selling and cross selling.
* Speaking to b2b clients over the phone, building first class relationships
* Ensuring that customers have all the information they need
* Managing projects and orders
* Delivering a first class customer service
* Putting together quotes and orders; liaising with estimating department
* Keeping in touch with a wide variety of customers
* Identifying opportunities for growth and development
* Account management
You will have/be:
* A charismatic and outgoing personality
* Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* A desire to develop a career in sales
* A genuine passion for customer service
* Target driven and money motivated
* Resilient and motivated
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ideally some office based sales experience, although a strong retail sales background will also be considered!
Key benefits include:
* Good basic salary and uncapped commission
* Mon-Fri working hours with NO WEEKEND WORKING!
* 25 days holiday
* Christmas and New Year shut down
* Dress down Fridays
* Weekly and monthly staff prizes and incentives
* Fantastic progression opportunities - clear path to promotion!
* Fun and inclusive working environment
* Modern offices in prime location
If you think you have what it takes..... APPLY NOW! This could be the career move you've been waiting for!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.