An exciting opportunity has emerged for a new member to join the allocations team. The part-time role (25 hours per week) will be based at Nepicar House, Wrotham and will effectively involve allocating cash receipts to sales invoices.
• Journaling monies received to the correct Company and Customer account.
• Allocating monies on the Customer Accounts.
• Ensuring that all monies are posted daily.
• Assisting with general queries from external suppliers and internal staff members.
• Reconciliation of sales ledger accounts
• Chasing of remittances
• Assisting Credit Controllers & Billing team with sales ledger related queries.
• Helping with external audit
• Dealing with Ad-hoc queries.
• Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent (A-C grades)
• Must be a good team player, flexible, reliable, good time keeping.
• Experience in book-keeping and / or sales ledger
• Experience of using Microsoft Office applications including Excel.
• Excellent communication skills with good attention to detail and accuracy.
• Good Health & Safety awareness
We offer an excellent benefits package, this includes 2 extra days annual leave after successfully passing your probation.