Night Care Worker
£8.72 - £9.10 per hour
Our client, a residential home based in Faversham, is currently looking to recruit a Night Care Worker on a temporary - permanent basis.
As the Night Care Worker, you will be working 8.45pm - 8.45am for an hourly rate of £8.72 - £9.10 per hour.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To provide care and support throughout the night.
* To include support of personal care, administering medication and maintaining records.
* To work with the staff team to enhance, develop and maintain the potential of the people using the services.
* To understand the needs of a build excellent relationships with the people who live at the home.
* To assist in keeping the home clean and tidy.
* You must be a kind, caring, honest and hardworking individual.
* You must be passionate about caring for people and understanding individual's needs.
* Experience of residential/supported living is beneficial.
* Experience within a similar role is beneficial.
* NVQ Level 2 / Level 3 in Care is beneficial but not essential (or the ability and commitment to work towards achieving it).
* The ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the people they support (e.g. to fully work within a shift rota system, with rotas subject to change).
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.