Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Accountant looking to progress their career in a fast-growth property management business with a vibrant culture.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to lead the Finance team in managing daily accounting tasks. The goal is to ensure efficient operation of the department and provide clarity over the company’s financial position at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop with a fast-growth company.
• Update financial data in spreadsheets/databases to ensure information is accurate
• Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Process supplier invoices and payments, reconcile statements and resolve queries
• Prepare and process journals in a timely manner
• Deal with daily post and queries
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Assist with reviewing and payment of expenses
• Assist in the preparation of month end/yearend reporting
• Assist with other accounting tasks and projects
• Fit into start up, 'can do' culture
• Ambitious and keen to develop and grow with the company
• Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and familiarity with accounting software (ideally Sage)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in an accounting role
• AAT Qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified
• Excellent understanding of accounting & financial reporting principles and best practice.
• Organised and self-motivated, with ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
• Great attention to detail
• Good analytical and numerical skills
• Experience of working for a fast-growth SME business