An opportunity has arisen to join an exciting and interesting business as an Assistant Management Accountant.
The company are based in North Kent and the role has become available due to internal progression.
Reporting to the Finance Manager duties will include:
- Assisting with preparing the management accounts
- Producing cost and margin analysis reports
- Assisting the Finance Manager with budget preparation
- Assisting with year-end accounts prep and liaising with auditors
- Bank reconciliations
- Responsibility for staff expense processing
- Ad-hoc reporting as and when required.
Suitable candidates will be studying ACCA, CIMA or ACA and looking to continue their studies to progress their career. Candidates who are AAT qualified, and looking to continue their studies will be considered. Experience gained from a similar role assisting with management accounts is essential.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary and benefits including a full study support package, death in service, and part working from home flexibility.
Please note due to the expected high volume of applicants only suitable candidates will be contacted.