Receptionist / Administrator
We are working with a leading business that is based South of Maidstone who is seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrator with experience of Fleet Management.
This is opportunity is to start immediately
Monday - Friday, full time
They offer a competitive salary along with discretionary company Bonus, Pension, Dental, and Healthcare.
* Meet and Greet all visitors
* Answering and transferring incoming calls
* Postal duties- Opening, distributing, and franking post on a daily basis. Distributing internal post to appropriate department.
* Hospitality including providing refreshments for meetings
* Booking of meeting rooms
* Booking taxis and ad hoc travel requests
* Ordering of stationary & staff refreshments
* Arrange virtual meetings
* Raising Purchase Orders for invoices as and when required
* Responsibility for company vehicles
* Track and circulate all media sources with PR and news stories relating to the industry
* Responsible for event booking forms, responses and organising changes where appropriate.
* Attend events as required to support the business
* Support internal events, community projects and donations
* Evidence of extensive experience in a similar role
* Fleet management experience is essential
* Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
* Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries
* Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests
* Ability to identify needs and issues and recommended suitable and pragmatic courses to action and solutions, adopting a risk-aware approach
* Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
* Very good organisational skills
* Good IT skills including experience of Word, Excel and Outlook
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...