An exciting opportunity has a risen with a unique and highly reputable business based in Canterbury.
The successful candidate will have at least two years experience working within a fast paced Credit Control department and able to 'hit the ground running.'
You will have strong Excel skills as well as experience using various accountancy based software.
* Check customer's credit and approve or deny applications based on company standards and requirements
* Negotiate payment plans with customers and set up loan terms and conditions
* Maintain accurate records of loans, analyse the effectiveness of the company's credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts
* Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
* Develop the credit control system in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finance and company executives
* Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal proceedings if necessary
* At least two years Credit Control experience.
* Confident on the phone.
* Strong communication skills.
* Happy to work on your own or within a team.
This role is available immediately with potential interviews taking place next week!