Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
We are looking for a PR & Outreach Assistant to join our growing PR & Outreach team.
Reporting to the PR & Outreach Manager, you will be working in line with all marketing campaigns, events and other company activities to raise the company’s brand awareness within main media outlets and general public. You will be organised, efficient and passionate about your job.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Collaborating on the smooth running of PR & Outreach activities
- Filtering Press & Outreach requests, and forwarding to relevant colleagues when necessary, otherwise presenting them in PR & Outreach
- Supporting with day-to-day PR activities and email correspondence
- Executing all image requests, promptly and within deadline
- Executing the press loans and returns and maintain the relationships with editorial staff, stylists and photographers
- Collecting and filing all press clippings and keeping an updated press coverage log
- Constantly updating the company’s media contacts list to reflect the latest SEO researches
- Supporting the management of existing media relationships with long-lead, short-lead, mainstream media, trade magazines and blogs,
working to secure coverage
- Distributing SEO-implemented press releases and other relevant PR materials to all key contacts and follow up accordingly
- With guidance, responding to media requests on behalf of the company
- Working to secure product placement on a regular basis in all key media worldwide
- Constantly monitoring PR & Outreach coverage both filing it and updating relevant slack channels
- Constantly scouting new influencers for BAU, features and Special Projects
- Executing all general gifting collaborations with influencers
- Researching gifting opportunities to support Special Projects and BAU
- Monitoring competitor activity and strategically thinking of ways we could improve our own
- Supporting the execution of PR & Outreach events
- Other reasonable duties as required
- Prior work experience within luxury fashion PR
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-spoken and professional
- Eloquent writing abilities
- Pro-active, creative and enthusiastic
- Well organized, supportive and efficient
- Passion for fashion and with good knowledge of the industry
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells, however, due to the current Coronavirus pandemic will require flexibility and some working from home. Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If you are interested and think you’d thrive in this role please apply to [email protected] with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.