Are you passionate about technology and looking for a role that will utilise your Customer Service skills within a vibrant and growing business?
My client based in West Kent are currently seeking a Service Delivery / Provisioning Coordinator.
Experience within in service delivery and data networks is essential and the successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating the delivery of new orders received by business.
You will be largely responsible for shaping a new customers first experience, during the delivery of a new service, you will be required to:
* Provide regular and meaningful updates
* Ensure that expectations are realistically set
* Support customers with technical aspects of the delivery
* Efficiently and accurately validate incoming orders, ensuring that solutions sold are technically viable, profitable and that expectations and timelines have been realistically set. Engaging with sales teams and customers as necessary.
* Placing orders with UK data service providers and managing through to completion
* Ensuring that orders placed are in line with the solution agreed with the customer
* Ensuring pricing matches and any discrepancies are passed back to source to resolve.
* Following service provider customer service plans and escalating issues where necessary.
* Responsible for shaping a new customers first experience during the delivery of new services
* Owning the customer engagement throughout the delivery cycle engaging with other departments as required.
* Ensure that expectations are realistically set and managed.
* Support customers with technical aspects of the delivery.
* Comfortable engaging with customers at multiple levels.
* Owning Customer issues relating to the delivery of products through to resolution and escalating where required to conclusion.
Services will include:
* Direct Internet Access
* Telephone System and Handset installations
* Cloud hosted telephony solutions
* DSL / FTTC / FTTP connectivity
* Interest in data networking and IP telephony.
* A keen desire to support customers during the delivery of new products and services.
* Core understanding of steps required to deliver data connectivity
* Understanding of steps required to deploy both local and cloud hosted IP telephony
solutions using internal and third-party engineers.
* Effective prioritisation and time management skills.
* Can demonstrate ability to adapt approach with customer/team in order for the objectives
of the project/business to be achieved.
Knowledge of the below is essential:
* UK data network provisioning and support processes
* SIP Trunking
* Cloud Hosted Telephony
* Broadband FTTC / FTTP
* Local Area Networt
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced telecoms professional with strong technical skills to add value to a growing, dedicated and friendly organisation!