As a Project Manager/Domain Expert you will work closely with our Head of Professional Services and Chief Technology Officer delivering impactful financial change autonomously and evangelising our new dataBridge product strategy.
Your role will be two fold:
1. Project managing and delivering complex, large scale financial transformation projects for some of the world most demanding clients.
2. Becoming the dataBridge domain expert.
What you need to bring:
• experience of UNIT4 Financials
• 5 - 7 years business analysis and project manager experience
• the ability to develop project plans, identify resource and budgetary needs
• host project meetings at least once a week with team and managers
• provide feedback, advice, project updates and mentoring to team members
• manage deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness
• coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed
• deep analytical business skills that allow you to articulate simple value propositions for complex models and processes
• a product champion attitude, always looking for opportunities to improve engagement and support customer success
• ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members
• experience driving cross-team initiatives and collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation