Are you looking for a new career with training and development?
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join an established, successful and growing organisation in the Insurance Industry with a focus on training, development and progression.
Within this role, you will gain a range of transferable skills as well as receive opportunities for career progression.
Starting salary £17,000 +benefits
• Review documentation
• Ensure a relevant level of technical understanding with continuous development and learning.
• Manage a network of suppliers to ensure targets and services level agreements are met.
• Liaise with approved contractors making sure all updates are on file
• Ensure that complaints are recorded on the complaints system in an accurate and timely manner.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Develop organisational and time management skills
• Manage own workload
• Plan and execute strategic initiatives to agreed timelines.
• Drive, develop, monitor and train yourself to perform at the best of your abilities.
• To undertake any individual or team task or activity reasonably requested and in line with the company values
You will need:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a polite telephone manner
• Capability to vary approach
• Tact and assertiveness and empathetic attitude when dealing with Clients
• Motivate as well as the peers
• Ability to take on increased ownership and responsibility when necessary
• The ability to work individually and proactively, as well as part of a team
• Ability to undertake and embrace new tasks/roles as required
• Helpfulness and a passion for customer service
• High energy levels
• Positive approach
• Team player
• Drive and enthusiasm for meeting targets
• Empathy and understanding
• Confidence & a professional attitude
Immediate interview, and immediate start
Monday - Friday – 8.30 – 5pm
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website