A highly reputable company based in Dartford are seeking an experienced Transactional Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the FD, this role requires an individual with experience managing and developing a team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the operations and day to day running of credit control and purchase ledger function, looking at all current processes and procedures with an aim to continually improve all aspects.
The ideal candidate will have a background developing their own teams with a thorough understanding of both the AP and Credit Control process.
* To manage the all transactional processes within the Finance Office on a day to day basis.
* Full responsibility for end to end management of Accounts Payable
* Full responsibility for end to end management of Credit Control
* Managing and developing a team of 5 plus
* Reviewing team performances
* Process improvement & change management
* Accountancy Qualification is highly desirable
* Background managing a team is essential
* Experience conducting performance reviews
* Experience of process improvement & change management.
* Experience of reporting, via data manipulation in excel.
* Background in developing and managing teams KPIs.
* Ability to actively engage stakeholders and colleagues to ensure processes are executed consistently and complied with
* Based in Dartford
* Possibly needed to travel to different locations (although very rare to do so)
* Salary up to £45K DOE