Custodian Data Centres is an award-winning innovative Data Centre, Network & Cloud services provider based in Maidstone, Kent. We are seeking a number of full-time New Business Sale Executives (B2B) to work within our Business Development Department.
What's on Offer:
• A challenging and rewarding environment
• Private health insurance
• Free secure onsite parking
• Regular company social events & updates
• Encouraged personal development
• 28 Days Paid Holiday (which increases based on service length)
• Free U-Space for staff members
• Auto enrolment into our pension scheme
• Personal commission and KPI structure
• Tailored training programme
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
• Identify prospective new client accounts by making outbound calls
• Seek strategic opportunities to expand the growth of the business
• Work closely with the Sales Director and small team of Business Development Executives to position service offerings through targeted
campaigns and new product launches.
• Regularly liaise with the Marketing team to ensure all incoming leads are fully explored and developed, with the intent to increase
• Be comfortable working to targets set by the Sales Director and be committed to developing and closing own sales opportunities
• Provide regular status insights to new clients about ongoing product development
• Assist with administrative duties relating to clients inclusive of proposal documentation and in-house CRM system.
• Support with the development of bespoke proposals/budgets to provide clients with the optimal solutions to meet their needs.
The Successful Applicant will:
• Have a proactive and enthusiastic approach to making outbound calls
• Have previous experience within a sales environment - preferred but not essential
• Have a good understanding/interest of the IT/data centre market – however, not essential
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have a proven ability to follow a sales process and comply with company policies
• Have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• A full UK driving licence
Please apply directly below.
CustodianDC Limited is an equals opportunity employer.