The Best Connection Employment Group are currently recruiting for multiple Warehouse Operatives to begin an ongoing assignment for our client based in the New Hythe, Aylesford, Kent area.
As a Warehouse Operative within this company, you will be responsible for:
- Loading and unloading stock in to vehicles
- Order picking stock from the warehouse
- Having an eye for detail to identify any defects on stock
- Ensuring order sheets are completed entirely
- Maintaining the general upkeep of the warehouse
- Operating recycling balers daily
You will be expected to commit to working between Monday to Friday or Monday to Saturday. Public transport links are very close to the depot if you live outside of New Hythe, Aylesford.
You will have the option of working between the two below shift times:
06:00 - 17:00
09:00 - 20:00
You will be provided with a 60 minute unpaid lunch break daily, but you will be expected to be at work for the full 11 hour shift.
Dependent on performance and attendance, you may be offered alternative roles within this company or the opportunity to become a permanent full-time employee.
In return, you will receive:
- £9.50 per hour (Flat Rate)
- £11.00 per hour (Overtime)
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Full PPE & training
- Potential permanent position following a successful trial period
If you are interested and available for this role, please call Ollie or Luke on 01622 664 999.
Alternatively, please apply to this advertisement with your CV.