We are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our team, where you will complete and maintain department tasks, including deliveries and intake into the warehouse, product maintenance and reporting.
Daily duties involve:
• General warehouse admin duties
• Responding to internal & external emails in a timely and professional manner
• Ensuring orders are packed for distribution to customers in accordance to company processes
• Booking in of deliveries on internal system and storing of goods
• Processing invoices from various suppliers
• Booking in collections with couriers and investigating any delivery discrepancies
• General responsibility for ensuring racking and storage area is kept clean and tidy
• Stock Counting and maintaining internal system stock management accuracy
• Ensuring all safety protocols are followed.
• Strong administration skills
• Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Must be enthusiastic, strong, hardworking and able to follow instructions, but also work using their own initiative.
• Ability to meet deadlines and make decisions
• Must have a good level of physical strength for receiving deliveries and be generally fit
• Ability to organise self and work within a team
• Good customer service skills and telephone manner
• Ability to solve basic day to day problems
• Ideally previous experience working in a warehouse environment as an operative.
• SAGE Accounts - Ideal but not essential – full training will be provided
• Computer literate – full training will be provided
• Microsoft Office – ability to use Outlook, Word & Excel
• Valid Counterbalance & Pivot Forklift license Required
The working hours are 25 hrs per week, Monday to Friday. Opportunity for additional hours should the business require.