Our clients are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in this field. Ideally with an excellent brand reputation - Running a team of 8 in a busy professional call centre
To provide leadership, direction and motivation to the team to ensure they consistently deliver the best customer service. To understand and satisfy customers’ requirements and exceed their expectation where ever possible. To know the company’s products and policies and communicate them to members of staff.
• To Help and support team members to build excellent customer relations.
• Maintain and improve the quality of communication with customers.
• Monitor team performance against the agreed SLA’s.
• Maintaining and improving lead times within the admin and customer care department.
• To support and direct staff in the resolution of queries and simple complaints.
• To be the next point of escalation after the Customer Care Manager in handling serious customer complaints.
• Management of HR tasks for the team, such as recruitment, discipline, appraisals, communication, holiday and sick leave.
• Lead and manage staff meetings.
• Training and development for team and individuals to deliver high standards of customer service.
For a full job spec, please send your cv in a word document to [email protected]
Or Call Chris Hilton Director on 01732 746622