International Finance and Administration Manager
Â£ Excellent remuneration.
Full time hours
Our client, a leading specialist in logistics for Europe, is currently looking International Finance and Administration Manager to fit into an exciting fast-paced role.
As the International Finance and Administration Manager, you will be responsible forâ¦
* Influencing the sales and purchasing invoicing process of the International Departments
* Have oversight on the Department's Credit Control functions
* Control the HMRC Deferment Account
* Reconcile & oversee internal accounts
* Present monthly Departmental P+L figures
* Handle continental VAT claims & refunds
* Work hand in hand with other departments to procure any information required
* Self-starter and able to work autonomously using own initiative
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and develop strong working relationships
* Good analytical and excellent organisational skills
* Team player and confident communication skills.
* Strong communication skills, fluency in German would be advantageous
* Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint)
* To be able to travel elsewhere in Europe wide if required
* Hold a valid passport and a full driving licence
If you would like to find out more, please call freephone: 0808 168 1474 or email your CV
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.