TITLE OF POST: Outbound Property Manager
REPORTING TO: Head of property
HOURS OF WORK: 37 hours (Full Time)
SALARY: £18k - £23k – depending on experience
PLACE OF WORK: Thanet
Responsible for: Outbound Property Manager, void/vacant property management, light repairs, general handyman duties and light cleaning duties.
Job purpose: An organised and confident individual is required to join this fast paced, innovative organisation, who is currently expanding and provide temporary accommodation on behalf of local councils in the south east. You must have previous experience cleaning and carrying out very light maintenance, as well as carrying out inspections of properties to a high standard. You will need to pass a DBS check.
• Attend and complete property inspections.
• Ensure properties are tenant ready.
• Light cleaning and maintenance of properties if required during turnover of clients.
• Complete sign-in and sign-out paperwork with residents.
• Daily communal cleans of shared accommodation.
• Report and manage maintenance queries from residents (our Repairs Team handle bigger repairs).
• Update maintenance job sheets once work is completed.
• Ensure that various property problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate timescales.
• Maintain excellent communication with team members through phone calls and emails.
• Resident management.
• Attend and complete viewings of potential new properties with agents and landlords.
Duties in common with other members of the team:
• To be a positive ambassador for Paramount Independent Property Services.
• To undertake any other reasonable duty that may be required from time to time
• Full UK Driving License
• Highly organised and a positive work ethic
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Computer literate
• Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Customer service focused
• Confident with client facing responsibilities
• Willingness to work flexibly where required
Health and Safety
• To adhere to and ensure compliance of regulations relating to all service delivery activities, whilst maintaining a safe working environment at all times.
• To treat everyone with whom you have contact through your work with equal dignity and respect, and to promote equal opportunity for all and challenge any behaviour or practice which discriminates against any person on the grounds of race, colour, sex, marital status, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or any other perceived difference.