Private Client Supervisor
£35K to £50K (Negotiable)
One of the UKs top Chartered Accountancy firms are looking to add a Private Client Supervisor to their tax team.
The key aspect of the Private Client Supervisor, will be to assist with providing compliance, planning and advisory services to a number of clients.
You must have significant tax return preparation experience and have used CCH.
* Complete tax returns and support accounts for the managers
* Monitor work to ensure deadlines are met
* Assist the managers with planning and advisory work
* Help the managers develop the services on offer
* Be expected to have direct contact with clients
* Be willing to undertake work that is very interesting and varied, but at particular times of the year is also very time pressured
* Preferably CTA/ATT qualified with
* Minimum of two years post qualification private client tax experience, or QBE
* Strong communication skills
* Strong time management skills