Private Client Tax Controller
£30K to £35K (Negotiable)
One of the UKs top Chartered Accountancy firms are looking to add a Private Client Controller to their tax team.
The key aspect of this role is to mange a range of clients whilst providing support to Supervisors and Managers, ensuring all clients personal tax needs are met.
* Day to day management of portfolio of clients.
* Review tax returns for your client group.
* Obtain missing information from clients.
* Complete posting for complex or missing areas of tax returns.
* Prepare complex capital gain calculations.
* Provide on the job training to Junior Staff.
* CTA Qualified (desirable)
* AAT Qualified (desirable)
* Experience with Tax, ideally within an accounts practice.
* Excellent communication skills