Watkins is a family owned Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing sub-contractor with a projected £45m annual turnover. Located in the South East, the company has now been trading over 50 years.
Our Maintenance and Small Works Department is a key function within our business, and we are looking for an Administrator to join our team.
Based in our Customer Care and Maintenance division in Ramsgate, Kent, you will be assisting the Senior Administrator in providing admin support for the Maintenance/Small Works and Special Projects Team, with duties outlined below but not limited to: -
Duties to include:
• Arranging engineer’s diaries and allocation of workloads.
• Typing of quotes, letters and reports.
• Manage engineers reports and assist Project Manager in actioning any items highlighted.
• Assisting with quoting for maintenance and small works projects.
• Produce monthly Client reports.
• Maintain accurate records of Maintenance contract dates and sub-contract visits on all sites.
• Project invoicing.
• Project start-ups to include set up of folders and compiling SFG20 log books.
• Close liaison with office staff and site engineers.
• Ordering of materials.
• Raising sub contract orders.
• Raising sub contract payment certs.
• Client and tenant liaison.
• Calibration of engineer’s equipment.
• Updating of training schedule.
• General office duties including answering telephone, filing and archiving.
• A good knowledge of word and excel, excellent telephone manner and administrative skills.
• To be proactive and able to deal with issues quickly and in a professional manner.
• Must be client focused.
• Be able to deal with a varied workload within a busy department.
• Attention to detail required.
• Experienced in writing and typing letters and quotations, setting out.
• Must be adaptable to carry out other duties as required.
This position is full-time/temporary, Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
Salary: £19 - £20K per annum dependent upon experience.
25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
Company pension scheme