JOB TITLE: Finance Team Leader
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8:30am- 5:30pm with free parking and 20 days annual leave
We're proud to be recruiting for a family run, international business who offer exceptional training and support.
ROLE OVER VIEW:
As the Finance Team Leader you will manage a finance team of 5.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE TO:
* Manage the Sales and Purchasing invoicing process of the International Operation
* Oversee the Department's Credit Control functions
* Control the HMRC Deferment Account
* Reconcile Inter-Company Accounts
* Produce monthly Departmental P+L figures
* Continental VAT Refund Claims
* Interact with other departments to procure any information required
* Accounts experience in the above duties
* Team leader experience
* Previous experience with SAP would be advantageous
* Good analytical and excellent organisational skills
* Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook/Powerpoint)
* To be able to travel elsewhere in Europe and within the UK if required
First stage - Via MS Teams
Second stage - On site - our client is adhering to strict, COVID-19 safety measures
Apply today, we look forward to receiving your application and discussing this brilliant position in further detail with you.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy