Our clients are looking for an After Sales Customer Service Advisor with at least 3 years’ experience in this field. Ideally with an excellent brand reputation.
To deliver the best customer service. To understand and satisfy customers’ requirements and exceed their expectation where ever possible. To know the company’s products and policies and communicate them to members of staff.
• Ensure the following tasks are completed within the current SLAs
• Booking in repairs
• Creation and sending of estimates
• Processing repairs proceeded by Customers
• Invoicing of completed repairs
• Placing strap order and match up with repairs once completed
• Processing private customer’s payments and upkeep of credit card book for accounts
• Ensuring all data entries onto the Repair Management System accurately.
• Maintaining product knowledge and be able to confidentially convey this to customers
• Answering calls from customers, both private agents (Stores), within the current SLAs
• Following up on all requests with customers within the agreed timeframe
• Taking ownership and responsibility of customer cases that you are involved in, ensuring all communications are accurately and comprehensively recorded on the Repair Management System
• Carry out other administrative duties as required by the Customer Service Manager
For a full job spec, please send your cv in a word document to [email protected]
Or Call Chris Hilton Director on 01732 746622