Working for an expanding organisation, you will join a team of call handlers, being the first point of contact for customer and clients. You will be taking incoming calls, providing excellent levels of customer service.
This role will be based out of modern and stylish offices in Maidstone next year, but initially you will work remotely due to the current government guidelines.
* Answer telephone calls from customers and clients regarding repairs
* Answer emails from residents, clients and contractors regarding repairs
* Log all call details and repair requests onto the applicable IT systems
* Coordinate repair requests
* Allocate work to directly employed operatives and supply chain partners
* Order parts as requested by operatives
* Liaise with customers and operatives regarding job completion and return visits
* File and maintain paperwork
* Manage and record all customer dissatisfaction and complaints
* Confirm appointments via telephone
Hours: 8-5 or 9-6 Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch)
This role is on a 12 month contract but there is the potential of a permanent post at the end
It is essential that you have worked within an office-based customer service role, used to answering volume calls. You will have an excellent telephone manner as well as great verbal and written communication skills.
IT literacy is required; including Word, Excel and Email. Experience within the property maintenance sector would be an advantage. Due to the nature of the role you will need to work well under pressure and stay calm and positive when dealing with difficult people or situations.
This is a fantastic company to work for with lovely benefits and a flexible, modern working environment.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.