Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate - Maidstone - £25,000 - £30,000 OTE - Full or Part Time. My client, a business solutions company based just outside of Maidstone, Kent, are looking for a Business Development Associate who will be responsible for arranging a targeted number of high quality, warm appointments between the company's account managers and prospective customers. The purpose of the appointments is to give an overview of the company's services.
You will be required to present a positive image of yourself and the company at all times and will be arranging high-quality face to face & telephone appointments for account managers using an AMP system to make outbound calls. You will be required to hit monthly kpi's and will be doing pre-calling business research using online resources to tailor calls and ensure data held on the AMP is correct. You will need to update the AMP following research or the outcome of calls, and will tailor email and postal follow ups. You will be responsible for managing call backs and pipeline leads as well as, where appropriate, attending external networking events while dealing with ad hoc B2B lead generation projects as dictated by the Business Development Manager.
* Previous outbound telemarketing and or sales experience; ideally at least a year
* Experience in lead generation and conversion
* Proven record of professionalism in written communications
* Experience in use of CRM/lead-tracking database.
* Excellent telephone manner, including active listening
* Self-motivated and persistent
* Able to write letters/emails to a high standard
* Reliable, trustworthy and dependable
* Target driven and commercially aware
* Adaptable and open to change
As a Business Development Associate working for this client you will earn £25,000 - £30,000 OTE as well as an excellent range of company benefits. This role would be suitable for either full or part time hours.
If you are interested, please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Please note, successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours