PLEASE NOTE - for this role you need to be fluent in Italian, and prepared to travel to Italy and surrounding countries regularly.
We are forward thinking business based in Rainham, Kent. We have a vacancy for an external account manager to focus on increasing the revenue of a portfolio of existing accounts, as well as generating new business opportunities
You will need to be highly organised, a self starter, able to manage your diary and hit challenging activity targets. You will be motivated, hungry for commission, and sharp enough to work independently to ensure you meet sales and gross profit monthly targets.
You will have assistance from the directors and will be in a team environment. We are a medium sized, family owned company, that has been trading for 45 years. You will need to enjoy a bit of fun to fit into the culture too.
You will be responsible for generating revenue for the business both from a portfolio of existing customers, as well as new business opportunities. This will be achieved via your own efforts and in conjunction with your colleagues in the sales team. Experience within the industry is preferred and the ability to utilise current relationships and networks, as is the passion and aptitude for Sales, you will be able to organise your workload and be a motivated self starter.
· Identifying and developing business development opportunities through upselling, repeat orders and new business based on customer
· Developing strong long-term strategic relationships with customers and prospective clients
· Creating leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts, existing accounts and partners in order to build a pipeline, to qualify and identify deals that you can close
- Be confident solution selling rather than just quoting like for like. Presenting the company as the industry expert having a clear strategy to identify the customers buying motives and clearly demonstrating the companies value add potential
- Preparing accurate quotations based on customer requirements ensuring strict gross profit targets are met
· Maintain high activity levels to ensure sales targets are met
· To identify, develop and bring on board new customers that fit a desired customer profile across the targeted verticals
· Ensure the set sales and gross profit targets are achieved
· Regular business travel to Italy and other European countries
Skills and Experience:
· Fluent Italian speaker
· French and Spanish speaking would be an advantage.
· Experience of B2B field sales, especially cold calling
· Experience in closing deals
· A structured sales approach
· Good knowledge of LinkedIn, for communication, networking and posts
· Experience of covering a large territory effectively and building and managing a dynamic pipeline
· A consultative style and the ability to become a trusted advisor and secure the sale
· Attention to detail, highly organised and work well with others
· Good presentation and client management skills
Excellent commission structure with high expected earnings for the right candidate.
Remote working and office based with regular travel to European Countries.