Junior Sales Executive
Full Time - 8am -4.30pm Monday to Friday with one 7am-4.30am per week
Fantastic, exclusive opportunity for a career driven and personable Junior Sales Executive to join my client, a manufacturing company based in West Kent.
You will not see this role advertised anywhere else!
This is a brand-new role, created due to success and growth of the business, and which offers full training and development long term.
The role consists of:
* Technical sales
* Developing opportunities through effective relationship building, accurate estimating and technical advice
* Proactively following up quotations to develop into orders
* Target based role
* Delivery of exceptional customer service
* General sales administration
* Accurate record keeping
To be considered for this Junior Sales Advisor role you will have/be:
* Some sales experience in an office environment
* The ability to assimilate technical information
* A genuine desire to build a career
* Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
* Good negotiation skills
* A natural flair for business
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and growing team within an independent business who value their employees. This Junior Sales Advisor role boasts a competitive salary of between £20-25k dependent on experience, as well as the opportunity to develop the role long term.
Due to volume given the current climate, please note that we are unable to respond to every application and do require a CV via the 'Apply Now' link.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment