Senior IT Implementation Engineer
Location : Bromley
Salary up to £50k DOE + excellent benefits package
We are currently for an award winning IT solutions business who are currently looking for an experienced Senior IT Implementation Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a forward thinking and progressive company who are a leader in their industry
* To provide project implementation services to clients
* Encourage and promote services and capabilities
* Provide a quality customer focussed approach ensuring work is carried out accurately and to the specified standards, with a smooth delivery.
* Work closely with the Resource Management Process.
* To be responsible for high quality, customer centric communication throughout the project lifecycle.
* Provide training and support where included in scope to the specified standards.
* Joint responsibility for the transition of projects from the technical solutions team into in the implementation phase.
* Joint responsibility for the transition of projects from the implementation phase to business as usual including defining and the delivery of comprehensive technical documentation.
* Responsible for Project Management for all implementations where a project manager has not been assigned.
* Securing customer sign off at the end of an implementation or project
* Participate in lessons learned activities providing valuable feedback to the technical solutions team including the maintenance of technical standards
* To be a technical stakeholder supporting the Project Manager or Account Manager in customer meetings.
* Ensure that through self-study that knowledge is both relevant and current with technology, innovation and industry standards.
* Provide technical leadership, support and mentoring to the junior members of the team.
At least 1-2 years implementing the following technologies:
* Servers Hardware, Dell EqualLogic SAN's,
* Desktops and Laptops
* Switches, Firewalls, Routers and UPS
* Microsoft Windows 7 to Windows 10
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008 to 2019
* Microsoft Office 2003 to 2016
* Microsoft Exchange 2003 to 2016
* Microsoft Office 365; Exchange On-line : EMS and Teams
* Microsoft Azure Platform Virtual Machine Hosting
* Virtualisation Software, VM Ware and Hyper-V
* Email, Web and Cloud App Security Filtering Services
* AntiVIrus Services
* IT and/or Microsoft qualifications (MCSE, MCITP, CCNA)
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.