Telephone business developer
£18,000 plus commission
Barker Munro Recruitment is working with a professional Advisory organisation who are seeking an additional Business developer to join their successful organisation. By making outbound, warm calls the aim of this role is to arrange high-quality face to face or telephone appointments for account managers. The role is not a hard sell but more of an introduction to the business. It will suit anyone who has worked within a telemarketing environment previously. You will be liaising with HR Managers and Financial Directors, so a confident, well-spoken telephone manner is required.
This role can be a full time or part time role. The company have a great reputation and offer a superb benefits package.
The role will include;
• Outbound calling.
• Meeting monthly Key Performance Indicators
• Competently communicating the services the company offers.
• Pre-call business research using online resources to tailor calls and ensure data held is correct
• Tailored email follow ups
• Tailored postal follow ups
• Managing of call backs and pipeline leads
If you would like to apply for the Telephone business developer role, please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd, by using the relevant links.
For all the latest news and jobs, follow us on Twitter @BarMunRecruit