We are looking for a skilled Legal Cashier to join our client based in Canterbury.
As the right Legal Cashier for this role it is essential that you have a good knowledge of the recently revised Solicitors Accounts Rules and Conveyancing process.
The main duties of the Legal Cashier will be;
• To accurately input all client/office credits, debits and transfers
• To assist with property transactions - training can be provided
• Respond to queries from fee earners and secretaries and assist the Finance Manager with month/year end queries as required
• Process purchase ledger postings
• To take payments over the telephone and produce receipts for both fee earners and clients
To be considered for this role you must have accounts experience within the legal sector and ideally have knowledge of reviewing conveyancing completion statements.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.