A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Security and Support Team, Paramount Task Force, part of the Paramount Independent Property Services company. We are looking for a proactive, conscientious individual to join the team working from our new support scheme in Margate, Kent. The successful candidate would be working a rotating shift pattern. The ideal candidate will be a proactive team player with a can-do attitude, who will have a professional attitude and excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Night-time Security and Support Operative:
• Working in a multi-functional Support Scheme that accommodates a number of occupants and welcomes professional services to use the facilities within.
• Ensuring on site compliance with Conditions of Residence and general behaviour of clients.
• Consciousness of wider community impact and ensuring behaviours within and externally to the building are managed well.
• Receiving questions and queries in a customer focused and polite manner, managing contact from our clients in respect to out of hours enquiries and managing the scheme effectively.
• Communicate with staff in a professional manner and share sensitive and important information with your daytime colleagues.
• Operation of Incident Management systems, logs and record keeping in a professional and efficient manner.
• Operation of activation led CCTV systems, as well as normal operating and monitoring of all CCTV on site.
• Provide real time support to the business and clients.
• Liaise with agencies and authorities effectively and efficiently.
• Maintain call logs, incident reports and company specific reports
• Respond to messages via email and telephone.
• Maintaining regular radio contact with our Task Force Operatives and provide essential information relevant to the running of the scheme, as well as night-time check ins with our Control Room Operatives.
• Maintaining a clean office environment and ensuring the communal areas of the Scheme remain clean and tidy at all times.
• Other duties necessary for the effective operation and positive reputation of the business.
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
• PC skills
• Good knowledge of excel, word and other computer packages
• Hold or ability to obtain security clearance (DBS)
• Good communication skills – verbal and written
• Capacity to integrate with all stakeholder levels both internally and externally including the clients.
• Customer focused background with Support principles always being put first.
• Good Communication skills Telephone and Email and two-way radio
• Previous experience with producing client & management reports
• SIA licence
Company incentives and schemes
• 20 days paid annual leave
• Nest pension scheme
• Full uniform
• Other benefits within package.