Have you got experience of working within a Compliance role?
Do you have knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements and strong attention to detail when verifying compliance documents?
Are you a confident communicator with stakeholders including sub-contractors, facilities managers and clients?
We are recruiting for an experienced Compliance Officer for a fixed term 6 month contract. This is a part time role, 17.5 hours a week, working daily Monday-Friday 3.5 hours per day.
* Undertake reviews of compliance by subcontractors to ensure documents are received and works has been completed
* Undertake site based reviews compliance - travel essential
* Maintain accurate records of compliance documents and evidence
* Escalate and feedback on any non-compliance areas
* Liaise with subcontractors to confirm inconclusive compliance areas
* Identify and analyse trends of non-compliance
Skills for the role;
* High degree of interpersonal skills
* Strong communication skills of people with all levels including subcontractors
* Knowledge of facilities management statutory and regulatory compliance
* Knowledge of risk management principles and practices
* Accurate, thorough attention to detail
* Professional and confident approach
* Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise accordingly
* Self-confident and resilient
* Must be a driver with access to your own transport
My client is looking to interview for this role w/c 14th September.
If you have the required skills above and wish to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy