Do you have a passion for data analytics, software and technical environments? If yes, then you could be our experienced Technical Training Consultant!
AuditWare have an exciting opportunity to join our busy Technical and Training department, which provides a range of services from supporting customers in their use of the CaseWare Data Analytics software – IDEA and Alessa; to upskilling users to various levels of skill; as well as supporting the sales and marketing teams in their operations.
Reporting to the Head of Technical and Training the successful applicants’ key responsibilities will be to:
• Deliver standard and bespoke training courses at public and client locations – currently deployed online, due to the current climate.
• Work on ad hoc projects - examples including creating standard and bespoke training courses and materials, client consultancy engagements and improving internal processes
• Provide technical support services and advise customers
Are you right for this role?
• Confident, professional, polite and enthusiastic manner
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven track record meeting deadlines
• Comfortable with IT and business-based software as well as data analytic principles
• Computer literate with strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
• Able to travel to clients within the UK and Ireland with overnight stays and travelling time outside of work hours.
• Able to identify new projects that will benefit the company
• Full and clean drivers’ licence
• Experience of accounting/auditing principles and general business processes
• Understanding of database systems - specifically accounting software packages
• Ability to create new courses to extend the current offerings to meet client interest
• Awareness of open source programming languages such as Python or R
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who appreciates technical environments and wants to progress in a leading Data Analytics software company.
Please submit your CV and covering note to apply.