Due to growth in 2020 Advance FM are recruiting experienced fabric mobile engineers in the South East of England.
Advance FM is a single point of contact for all ppm and reactive maintenance works for commercial and industrial clients 365 days of the year.
The role of a Fabric Engineer is fast-paced and requires travelling daily.
We are looking for individuals with the following:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a trade
· Be able to multi skill outside their core trade – to include plumbing, general building, carpentry & roofing.
· Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance works in Commercial/Residential & Industrial settings.
· Be able to identify issues and be able to problem solve/decision making
· Must have the ability to operate safely and have a good knowledge of Health and Safety
· Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
· Be able to work independently and as part of a team
· Be able to complete and send paperwork/photos electronically via our Tablet system.
Keys skills and qualifications:
· Must hold a Full UK drivers licence
· Hold relevant qualifications (NVQ or equivalent)
· Holder of CSCS card
· PASMA, IPAF, NICEIC, Gas Safe (Desirable but not required)
· Company Van
. Fuel Card
. Regular overtime.
· Full time position & part time positions available on a self-employed basis.
For more information on Advance FM, please visit our website www.advance.fm