Role - Customer Service Executive
Duration - Permanent, Full time
Location - Ashford, Kent
Have you got experience within customer service and looking for your next challenge? Our client is searching for someone who seeks an exciting permanent opportunity as a customer service executive.
You would be expected to provide an outstanding customer experience Taking ownership of each inquiry aiming to resolve at point of contact where possible. You would also be first point of contact for their website, providing flexible, efficient customer focused service on the telephone.
This amazing opportunity will give you the chance to work with our client who has huge plans for expansion and growth, and you will be an essential part of that.
* Provide our customers with a luxury service on the phone and responding to emails.
* Communicate with our client's courier companies to ensure delivery inquiries are resolved promptly.
* Take orders and input details into their ordering system.
* Collect payment details over the phone.
* Work alongside with our client's content developer and e-commerce manager to make general website changes.
* Flexible and happy to support ad hoc tasks at times of need or quiet periods - e.g. help with the packing.
* At least 2 years' experience within customer service
* Experience within a luxury B2C brand
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Accurate and excellent attention to detail, even when under pressure.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.