Customer Accounts Advisor
We are currently recruiting for an emerging Green Energy supplier, who are on the hunt for a Customer Accounts Advisor to join their team after a very successful first year in business.
In this role, you'll ensure all new and existing customers are provided with the best service and the most competitive price for their supply.
You'll be the go to person for any account issues, from meter readings to tariff information, and will also take on all new sales enquiries.
* Ensure that returning customers are retained
* Analyse accounts and make necessary adjustments to ensure details are updated
* Ensure new customer opportunities are dealt with efficiently
* Achieving sales/retention targets on a consistent basis
* Degree level educated preferable
* Excellent administrative skills
* 1-2 years' experience in a sales/CS role within the utility sector
* Outstanding customer service and communication skills
* Proficient in Excel, data entry and analysis
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn