Senseco Systems Ltd are recruiting for a Finance Manager, to join the current Accounts team and to manage possible growth through business acquisition. The successful candidate will be responsible for the financial health of Senseco Systems, producing financial reports and developing strategies based on sound financial principles. Guiding senior executives in making good business decisions in the long and short term.
Finance Manager Duties -
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions, to ensure they are compliant.
• Manage existing Accounts Team responsible for all company accountancy functions
• Manage any proposed business acquisitions
• Liaise with outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, CIS, and other financial needs as necessary
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company such as credit checks when trading with new clients
• Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data
• Completing VAT Returns and reconciliations
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
• Management of the companies fleet, and grey fleet.
Finance Manager Skills and Qualifications:
• Qualifications in accounting, and ideally several years of experience in a finance role
• superior mathematical skills, and knowledge of Sage Accounts 50
• leadership skills and experience, with employee management
• Sound understanding of data privacy standards
• solid communication skills, both written and verbal, with great attention to detail
• understanding of business principles and practices
• organisational and planning skills, along with critical thinking and problem-solving skills computer skills; multi-tasking abilities
• integrity, honesty.