The Best Connection Employment Group are currently recruiting for a Order Selector to begin an ongoing assignment for one of our clients based in the , Kent area.
Daily duties will include:
- Preparing orders ready for dispatch
- Loading and unloading
- Packing small products in to very thin slots
- Maintaining upkeep and cleanliness of the warehouse
Successful candidates will need to show some previous experience of working within a warehouse environment. However, some training will be given on the job.
You will be required to work at a fast but accurate pace, working both independently and within teams. Candidates must be comfortable working on their feet for the majority of their shift as well as showing a good level of physical fitness to assist with loading and unloading when required.
The location of the role is easily accessible via public transport links. However, it will be advantageous if candidates have their own transport to and from the site.
In return, you will receive:
- £8.72 per hour
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Potential permanent position following a successful trial period