We are currently working with a long standing reputable firm of Charted Accountants in the North Kent area. They are looking to appoint Corporate Tax Manager to join their busy team. The firm have a very strong idea of what their culture and ethos is and where they are looking to grow their teams and service offering.
They are looking for a ACA/ACCA qualified accountant who previous experience of working within the accountancy field. They are looking for someone who is confident in their ability and naturally a good communicator. They have a very established Tax department and this role is an integral position for the firm. Due to the size and nature of the firm it is essential that you are proactive in your approach and attitude. You will be required to develop relationships and drive the success of the corporate tax services, pursuing and developing business on behalf of the practice.
Your role will be responsible for:
- Using Sage Corporation Tax, P11(d) and personal Tax programmes.
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations and filing with HMRC.
- Deal with ad hoc queries on phone, e-mail or meetings.
- Prepare R and D Claims for clients.
- Manage members of Tax team.
- Pre year-end Tax planning meeting
- Prepare and file trust and probate returns.
- Keep up to date with developments within Corporation Tax for clients.
- Prepare and submit P11D`s for clients.
- Gain knowledge in relation to specialist areas to assist clients.
- Attend regular Managers meetings.
This is an opportunity that will offer much reward and job satisfaction for the right person.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.