Picking and Packing Operatives
£10.50-11.50 per hour
Our client, a large manufacturer in the Maidstone area, is looking to recruit a Picking & Packing Operatives, counterbalance license, to work on an ongoing temporary basis, a minimum of 4 weeks.
We have day shifts available.
Key Responsibilities as the Picking & Packing Operatives:
* Collect assembly products from different locations on site
* Pack goods ready for safe transit
* Assist in courier booking
* Safe loading and unloading of vehicles
* Reviewing delivery notes and ensuring that they correspond to the correct goods
As the Picking & Packing Operatives you will possess the following:
* An in-date counterbalance license
* Computer literate - ideally previous experience of warehouse management systems
* Strong literacy and numeracy
* A professional manner and strong work ethic
* A good team player who is also able to use own initiative
* Highly motivated and driven
Please apply today to register for employment with our progressive and forward-thinking client.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.