Paddock Wood, Kent
£30,000pa + Benefits
KHR has an excellent opportunity for a Fulfilment Manager to join a leading E-commerce business in Paddock Wood.
This will be a great opportunity to join an innovative, financially secure and fast-growing company with strategic partnerships with global companies. You will be joining at an exciting time as they are going through a period of significant expansion.
Joining a fantastic team with lots of industry experience and a proven track record of success they are committed to investing in and supporting all employees by encouraging personal growth in everyone who joins the team.
On offer is a competitive salary + onsite parking & free allocation of products.
Fulfilment Manager Role and Responsibilities
* To lead our fulfilment operation; set the standards, train the teams, build the culture,
and continuously improve
* Work with your team to ensure organised, high quality daily product fulfilment
* Work closely with our tech team to ensure the efficient running of all processes,
including in-line labelling, manual labelling, returns, bulk orders across all SKU's
* Work with the finance/procurement team to ensure component parts are kept in stock to meet
all fulfilment needs (boxes, labels, yorks, dockets etc)
* Work with Head of Production to ensure daily labour resources are met in a cost-effective
* Work with supervisors to ensure accurate time sheets and daily agency booking
* Responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring accurate and efficient daily
fulfilment across all SKU's
* Primary contact with mailing partners to ensure forecasts are up to date and vehicle
requirements etc are maintained and delivered against. Supervision of outputs each day to
ensure item collections on time and in full
* Prepare and scale existing set up for growth in new markets and across new product SKU's
* Put in place and monitor ongoing quality standards and processes across all dispatched
* Create regular reports and communicate to the leadership team on output and quality
* Work with the wider team (CS, finance, tech etc) to communicate all relevant aspects of
fulfilment and any key initiatives
* Daily safe and secure opening and closing of site (shared with Head of Production)
Head of Fulfilment Candidate Profile
* Ideally higher education/degree level qualification
* Between 2-3 years production management experience, ideally fulfilment and e-commerce
* A relentless commitment to ensure customer orders are met on time in full
* A proven track record in managing and leading teams (circa W)
* A natural aptitude for digital processes and systems
* Experience running efficient time bound projects
* Meticulous about process and quality
* Hands-on approach: leads from the front and gets involved. This role will be largely based
on the shop floor
* You like autonomy and can deliver without close supervision
* Comfortable engaging with others and taking responsibility
* Very personable, builds constructive relationships with peers and subordinates
* Proactive with a can-do attitude and full of great idea
Fulfilment Manager Package
* A fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the UK's fastest growing e-commerce
* Competitive compensation package
* Free monthly allocation of products
* On-site parking
To be considered please apply today and contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment ()
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...