HR GO are currently recruiting for a Live-in Estate Gardener/River Keeper/Water Bailiff for a client based on the outskirts of Ashford.
This is a job like no other... this role is no Monday to Friday 9-5 job, this role is a vocation and a real country way of life.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to live on site. Accommodation will be provided as part of the package rent/mortgage free however you will be responsible for your own bills (council tax, utilities, television licence etc.)
You will be entitled to 20 days annual leave plus the standard 8 bank holidays. Hours will be mutually agreed between yourself and the client on a weekly/monthly basis to fit the needs of the site.
* The upkeep and maintain the grass, flowerbeds, trees, hedges, gates and fences of the site.
* Security of the house, fishery site, car park and fire station.
* Testings of the fire pumps, hydrants and hoses on site in conjunction with the Engineer.
* Controlling the levels of the rivers and lakes.
* To upkeep and maintain all stock, fishery and shooting grounds, including vermin control.
* The organisation and the leading of working parties to carry out specific tasks at the facilities on site.
* Assist with the organisation and the running of corporate days.
* Maintain the mowers, boats, tools and equipment owned by the client.
* You must be able to use your own initiative and work efficiently.
* You will be able to use equipment like chainsaws, backpack sprayers, tractor mowers and be able to swim.
* You will be dog friendly, as you will be responsible for keeping the Owner's dogs in their absence.
* Ideally you will hold licences for chainsaws, backpack sprayers, full UK licence and a shot gun certificate.