Based in Ramsgate
£12.00 Per Hour
Our client, an established seafood restaurant in Ramsgate, is currently looking for a Chef to join their team on a temporary basis throughout summer. Working Thursday through to Sunday each week, this role is paying £12.00 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsibility for the production of consistently high standard of food prepared in the kitchen
* Comply constantly with the standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
* Adhere to and maintain an excellent hygienic working environment, meeting all health and safety legislation
* Excellent cooking skills and previous relevant experience
* Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
* Excellent time management abilities
* Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
* Must have own chef whites
* Must be available Thursday - Sunday, 12.00pm - 9.00pm/10.00pm
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.