We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor within the Scaffolding Industry.
You will have sufficient background as a Quantity Surveyor within a Scaffolding business and will be required to manage costs relating to scaffolding and building contracts on vairous projects, from initial enquiry to the final account. You should seek to enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
The role will involve travelling to various sites locally and within the UK. You will also be required to attend staff and site meetings. You will report into the Project Quantity Surveyor on a day to day basis and/or to the Commercial Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have background within the Scaffolding sector
- MUST have sufficient Quantity Surveyor background in the Scaffolding industry
- Currently have or working towards an RICS or CIOB accredited course for surveyors or equivalent
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills, financial management skills
- Organised and effective time management
- Trustworthy and Self Motivated
- IT Literate
You must hold a UK Driving license and own transport. Be comfortable with air/road travel.
Working hours: 8am - 5pm
If you are interested please apply or contact Sophie Requena at Berry Recruitment's West Wickham branch on 0208 658 3020
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.