We are currently looking for a Commercial Manager within the Scaffolding Industry.
You will have sufficient background as a Commercial Manager within a Scaffolding business and will be required to handle and oversee the budget of different Scaffolding projects, holding extensive practical background and knowledge of commercial management.
The role will involve managing the Quantity Surveying department, assisting with business development and looking after the commercial aspects of the scaffolding installation and maintenance.
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have background within the Scaffolding sector
- Degree level in a business/finance/commercial or similar discipline is desirable
- MUST have sufficient Commercial Management background in the Scaffolding industry
- Background in managing a Quantity Surveying department
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills, financial management skills
- Organised and effective time management
- IT Literate
Willing to travel to various sites within the UK - with some international travel as and when required.
Working hours: 8am - 5pm
If you are interested please apply or contact Sophie Requena at Berry Recruitment's West Wickham branch on 0208 658 3020
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.