Maintenance Manager wanted for a Housing Association in South London ASAP £35,000 - £38,000 Salary
£35,000 - £38,000 Starting Salary
Hays Construction & Property is working in partnership with one of the country's largest Housing Associations to identify an experienced Maintenance Manager.
Having recently taken on additional contracts they need to bolster and expand their maintenance team.
You will be friendly, motivated, reliable and a hardworking individual, with a proven track record of working on similar projects within a similar industry sector.
Overview of the Role
To lead on the delivery of the Association's housing responsive repairs, voids maintenance, estates services and asset management ensuring it meets operational objectives. To ensure compliance with regulatory building and health, safety & welfare standards and provide ownership and accountability for all high-risk safety matters.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
This list highlights the main aspects of the role. Response Repair Service & Void Works Management
* Deliver responsive repairs, voids, aids & adaptations and other property related services in line with agreed programs, budgets, targets, standards, and current legislation.
* Monitor repair response times to ensure we continue to meet required service level standards.
* Manage the Association's out of hours' emergency repairs service
* Ensure that void properties are inspected and repaired to an agreed standard with an efficient turnaround time.
* Ensure effective maintenance of all grounds, communal areas.
* Monitor & review all aspects of service for quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
* Undertake a range of surveying duties to the Association's stock portfolio; Inspect and diagnose repairs, devise solutions and prepare detailed specifications to contractors.
* Ensure all relevant service contracts are maintained to prolong life of installations and ensure health & safety compliance
* Lead in the technical appraisal, specification, contract and financial management of planned and capital repair projects as required
* Monitor and take corrective action in relation to contractors as required.
If you are an experienced Maintenance Manager within Social Housing then do not hesitate to apply to this role or contact me on 01622 235681.